We are always searching for skillful, enthusiastic and talented people who can add strength to our vigorous team. If you are passionate about mobile application design and development and want to be the part of a dynamic company then iApp Technologies is the right platform for you. We provide challenging opportunities with a lively and enriching work culture.
Core Java, C++, Basics of Android, Retrofit, JsonParser, App Life Cycles, Fragments
Should Have Knowledge of :
A basic understanding of layouts and views
Activities and their lifecycle
Getting data from the web
Collection views (like ListViews) and Adapters (default and custom)
Accommodating different screen sizes and densities.
Currently, we are not having any opening for Web Designer
Currently, we are not having any opening for Networking
Business Development Executive/Online Bidder
1) Must have experience in Online Bidding on the portals like Upwork, PeoplePerHour, Freelancer etc.
2) Must have excellent communication skills (verbal and written both)
3) Ability to identify and evaluate the right projects
4) Revenue realization by generating business leads from Internet/Other sources
5) Lead generation and sales prospecting across Country
6) Creating pipeline of projects in web design, development and Mobile applications
7) Identify, create and pursue new business opportunities and clients
A "Business Analyst" is an integral member of the project team responsible for delivering structuring development projects of varying size and complexity. The Business Analyst is responsible for directing, organizing and controlling project activities, under the direction of a Project Manager (PM) & Project Director. Provides business and project coordination hold to county divisions to execute inclusive technology plans meets the business and technology needs of our customers.
Roles and Responsibilities
1) Close coordination with project teams for the timely execution of all project tasks.
2) Project documentation and management of each project.
3) Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
4) Develop and deliver project reports, proposals, requirements documentation and presentations on weekly basis.
5) Sets and manages client expectations.
6) Follow up with the team to ensure project submission within due date.
7) Update & maintain daily track record.