With the launch of Swift, a programming language designed for advanced iOS and OS X, developers working on the web and mobile app development has benefited a lot.
If you want to know how then first you need to learn, what is Swift? It is compiled programming language designed for the Cocoa and Cocoa Touch frameworks. In addition to this, it is also Objective-C language compatible. This programming language is much easier, flexible, and fun to work on.
Now after gaining an idea about what is Swift, you may want to know its importance for iPhone app development. Answer is-
● Objective C is an old programming language used till date for iPhone development. Developers struggled a lot while making it compatible with the latest mobile technology. But with the evolution of Swift, things became easy for developers as it helped in developing new and advanced applications.
● In the web development services it evolved as the latest and most flexible programming language amongst all.
● With compatibility with C, Objective C, and C++, it made easier for users to understand coding.
● With easy to understand, Swift is also an easy programming language to learn, read and debug. It is quite helpful for beginners. They do not require going into depth of programming knowledge.
● Programming is fun because of simple and easy syntax.
● Developers using Swift can easily see changes in their code in a live simulation. Prior to this, recompile and restart the program was being done to see the effect of the changes made in codes.
● Much safer coding is possible through Swift, indeed, which helps in creating safer iOS apps.
● When it comes to the compilation of coding faster, Swift is the best option for developers. Its LLVM compiler makes code faster that result in running the application faster.
From the above-stated points, you must have gained an idea about the benefits of Swift and its reason behind its tremendous use by developers or web development services.
Looking into the vast benefits of a swift since its launch in 2014, it has earned a distinct place in the mobile development industry. Today, the majority of IT companies are making use of this language for iPhone development. However, with positives come some negatives as well. The only drawback to this language is it is available only for the iOS applications. But despite this you can make the most out of it for your business and take your business or great heights of success.