Who We Are
iApp Technologies offers web and mobile app development solutions to businesses, individuals, non-profit organizations, and others, including other products and services.
Information That We Collect
We gather the following categories of information in order to provide you with the products and services you ordered, as well as for the other purposes stated below:
- Personal information like First name, last name, etc.
- Contact details such as email address, phone number, etc.
- Demographic details including postcode, preferences, etc.
- Other information relevant to customer surveys.
- The type of browser you’re using such as Chrome, Internet Explorer
- The domain name of your ISP
- The type of OS such as Windows, Mac.
What do we do with information we collected
We need your information to better understand your needs and offer you with better service, namely for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping. The information may be used to improve our products and services.
- We may use your email address to send promotional emails about new products, special offers, or other information that we believe may be of interest to you.
- The information may be used to personalize the web page in accordance with your needs.
- We can contact you through email, phone, or fax.
- We may share your information with third-party partners for marketing or promotional reasons.
Note: We don’t share or disclose your information as well as save your payment details such as credit card or bank account details.
We, at iapp Technologies, use IP addresses to evaluate trends, track access, operate our site and servers, and collect broad demographic information for aggregate usage. IP addresses aren’t associated with any personally identifying information. However, owing to the usual operations of IP addresses and Web browsing, it is conceivable that personal information about a client may be included in the log files.
A cookie is a little file that requires permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. The file is added with your permission, and the cookie assists in analyzing or informing you about your visits to a certain site. Cookies enable online programmes to respond to you as a unique user. The online application can change its operations to your needs, likes, and dislikes by acquiring and retaining information about your preferences.
We utilize traffic log cookies to detect which pages are being visited. This allows us to evaluate data about web page traffic and update our website to better meet the needs of our clients. We merely utilize the data for statistical analysis and then delete it from the system.
Third-Party Links or Websites
CCPA Privacy Rights
Under CCPA, users have the right to:
- Know the type of information we collect and what we do with it.
- See the type of personal identifiable information we collected about you.
- Delete the personal information that we collected about you.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
- The right to be informed – You have the right to know about what personal information we hold about you.
- The right of access – You have the right to submit access requests and know information about whether your information is being processed.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to update any incomplete data.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request us to limit the way we use your personal information.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to obtain your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured and machine readable format.
iApp Technologies employs technical security measures to protect information under our control from loss, misuse, alteration, or unauthorized disclosure. To preserve and secure the information we collect online, we employ security measures such as, but not limited to, physical, technological, and administrative methods. All sensitive data is stored on a secure server.
Changes to this Policy